Satisfy your curiosity.
I wondering how many of my posts have been dugg and decided to try searching the digg Web site for the answer. It wasn’t difficult. Here’s how.
- Use your Web browser to visit http://www.digg.com/search to display the Search Digg form.
- Enter the domain name or starting path for your blog in the big Search box.
- Choose URL Only from the first drop-down list.
- Choose All Stories from the second drop-down list.
- Choose From All Time from the third drop-down list.
- Click Search.
Digg searches through its archives and displays a list of posts from your blog that have been dugg, along with the number of diggs.
It’s as simple as that.