Here are links I found interesting from September 3, 2013 through September 6, 2013:
- 40 Pictures That Show Just How Much The World Has Changed – My favorite: 7. You never get to see children enjoying a smoke with roosters anymore.
- Creamy Parmesan Polenta – This looks yummy.
- Social bridgebuilding is about real world connections – Andy Piper understands what social networking is really all about.
- The Danger of Keeping an Open Mind – Interesting article that touches upon instances where great scientists made big blunders.
- We Post Nothing About Our Daughter Online – Here's some food for thought for parents who flood Facebook with photos of their kids. Do you really think that's such a good idea?
- 5 Things Mentally Tough People Don’t Do – This is part of what separates the dreamers from the achievers.