Here are links I found interesting on November 29, 2011:
- Rick Perry misses the mark on voting age – Where does the GOP find these people?
- Apple Computer, In Pictures – 45 photographs of Apple products throughout the years.
- Film Shoot Request Form – WTF? You now need a permit to take pictures in any NYC Park?
- Woman alleges 13-year affair with Herman Cain – "Ginger White, an Atlanta-based woman, is coming forward with allegations that she had a 13-year-long extramarital affair with Herman Cain." Jeez Louise. Can't this guy keep it in his pants? And seriously: I thought Republicans were supposed be "family values" people.
- What You Don’t Often Hear About Those ‘Greedy’ One Percenters – This is truth: "1 percenters generally have the nerve, drive and self-assurance that the rest of us could only dream of. We see where they are or were, but what the envious among us never consider is what they did to get there."