Here are links I found interesting on June 15, 2014:
Here are links I found interesting on June 8, 2014:
- High-Tech Shortcut To Greek Yogurt Leaves Purists Fuming – Cooking up Greek yogurt.
- Greek Yogurt Wars: The High-Tech Shortcuts vs. The Purists – Two ways to make Greek yogurt; only one is "pure."
- greek yogurt: what’s real & what’s not | ATE – Is there corn starch or gelatin in the yogurt you eat? Ever wonder why?
- Greek yogurt’s amazing success is causing a big problem for manufacturers – Which explains why so many yogurt manufacturers are making fake Greek yogurt by adding artificial thickeners.
- 18 Ways to Use Whey – a By-Product of Greek Yogurt – Stumbled upon this article while researching a blog post. Good info here!
Here are links I found interesting on June 6, 2014:
- Make a LEGO key & cable holder – the future needs fixing – sugru – Here's the SOURCE link for that Lego trick. (Can't believe I actually linked to a blog with stolen content. Shame on you, Lifehacker!)
- The Secret to Baking the Best Chocolate Cookie? Science – Science is our friend in the kitchen, too.
- LEGO Figures Make Perfect Cable Holders – How fun is this?
Here are links I found interesting on June 4, 2014:
- Math Trick Multiply Using Lines – This is the coolest thing I've seen in a while. Thanks, Terry Austin, for sharing.
Here are links I found interesting on May 31, 2014:
- The eight worst sentences in Dan Brown’s Inferno – And while I'm ragging on Dan Brown again, I should add this.
- Inferno by Dan Brown – digested read – Dan Brown wrote another book and I didn't even know. (Lucky me!) Now I don't have to read it because I read this version, which is much shorter, likely more enjoyable, and free.