Here are links I found interesting on February 17, 2013:
Here are links I found interesting on February 13, 2013:
- Female Crew Puts Chinook to the Test – Video from Boeing.
- John Alleman, Heart Attack Grill Unofficial Spokesman, Dies From Heart Attack – Ah, the irony.
- Iran Stealth Jet Fighter In Fake Photoshop Blunder – Iran: Is this the best you can do?
Here are links I found interesting on February 10, 2013:
- Cancer, Innovation and a Boy Named Jack – "Innovation doesn’t care how old you are." I'm just glad some kids are getting enough out of the education system to think and innovate for themselves.
- ‘The Kidnappers Foil,’ a Local-Talent National Treasure – Great story about a movie-maker from the 1930.
- The 50 Harshest Roger Ebert Movie Review Quotes – This man is the master of mean.
Here are links I found interesting on February 2, 2013:
- Is Dr. Oz Doing More Harm Than Good? – Do you watch/listen to/read Dr. Oz? If so, you should read this. In The New Yorker.
Here are links I found interesting on January 17, 2013:
- I’m real. Are you? It’s getting harder to tell on the Internet – "Famous Notre Dame football player Manti Te'o's 'girl-friend' was a hoax. 'Bob' held down several real-world jobs while out-sourcing his work to China. And, 'Robin Sage' fooled top security officials until her creator revealed she was a fake. It's getting harder than ever to say who's really "real" on the Internet."
- Janet Leroy Original Art – Artist Janet LeRoy's excellent new website. Janet is an extremely talented artist who paints most of her work on feathers. Sounds tacky but is beautiful. Check it out for yourself!
- Blog Exercises: The Don’ts of Blogging – Excellent post about what bloggers SHOULDN'T do. Required reading for anyone who blogs.
- Seasonal Influenza (Flu) – CDC Says Take 3 Actions To Fight The Flu – "Flu is a serious contagious disease that can lead to hospitalization and even death. CDC urges you to take the following actions to protect yourself and others from influenza (the flu)." PLEASE help spread the word — not the flu.