Most of my blogging about helicopters is now published on one of AOPA’s blogs.
Just a quick head’s up to let pilot readers know that I am still blogging about flying helicopters. But instead of posting most of them here, they go right to AOPA’s Hover Power blog. The main reason: they pay me to write for them. Girl’s gotta make a living, no?
Here are the most recent posts, in reverse chronological order:
- “More on ‘Scud Running’,” AOPA Hover Power blog, July 16, 2015.
- “Owners, Pilots, and Owner Pilots,” AOPA Hover Power blog, June 23, 2015.
- “Tips for long cross-country flights,” AOPA Hover Power blog, May 26, 2015.
- “Doors-off Flying,” AOPA Hover Power blog, April 22, 2015.
- “Just say no to traffic patterns,” AOPA Hover Power blog, April 2, 2015.
- “Maximum performance takeoffs and judgement calls,” AOPA Hover Power blog, January 21, 2015.
Keep in mind that you can always get an up-to-date list of my work published elsewhere on my Articles page.
If you have any ideas for topics you’d like to see me cover, why not take a moment to comment on this post with your suggestions? I’ll either cover it for Hover Power or here.
And if you’re an editor or publisher looking for a professional writer to create fresh content about flying helicopters for your magazine or blog, I hope you’ll contact me.