Here are links I found interesting on July 17, 2013:
- 10 Lifehacks from 100 Years Ago – Fun how-to advice from years ago. My favorite: the chair to cross a stream.
- Too fat to rescue? More heavy patients denied air ambulances – You need another reason to get your body weight down? How about this one?
- Google Glass Hacked With QR Code Photobombs – QR codes aren't just dumb; they can also be dangerous.
- The Apple ‘Kill List’: What Your iPhone Doesn’t Want You to Type – Another example of Apple's silliness about words.
- The Decline and Fall of the Book Cover – A line early on in this piece reminds me of how much I hated the cover of my first book. Interesting read about book cover design throughout the years.