Here are links I found interesting on March 14, 2013:
- Twitter and the (not so) subtle art of literary self-promotion – I know more than a few writers who can (and should) learn something from this.
- Le papier ne sera jamais mort / Paper is not dead – Paper vs. iPad. Very funny.
- The “Psychic” Skeptic – Cold readings, folks! It's all about cold readings!
- Doctors and Dying – "We all need to come to terms with death in our own private way, but often those terms are not private because they drive our use (for ourselves or others) of increasingly expensive health care. Two essays over the last year by doctors explored this issue, noting that when doctors face their own mortality they often make different health care decisions for themselves than the general public."
- Keeping Up the Pressure – A call to skeptics to keep up the fight against homeopathy.
- Who takes dietary supplements, and why? – Interesting, science-based article about vitamins and other supplements. I admit that I have been taking a "woman's formula" multi vitamin regularly since I lost all that weight last year.