Here are links I found interesting on October 17, 2012:
- Why Romney is Losing the Meme Election – "Mitt Romney did not just lose the debate on Tuesday night. He handed the Internet ammunition to memorably mock him for several more news cycles." The binder full of women meme. Gotta love it.
- Birth control is not a ‘hypothetical situation’ – "Under Romney's preferred agenda, employers can end contraception coverage for their women employees, and millions of Americans would no longer be able to afford birth control." This kind of bullshit makes me sick. Really. Let women decide, make it available, make it affordable — but let US decide. It's OUR bodies.
- Mitt Romney’s Joy Book swipes cred from MassGAP – "Romney buried himself with women in so many ways last night it was hard to keep up." More on the famous binder full of women. (I really love this meme.)
- At Bain Capital-Owned Sensata, Six More Arrests Ahead Of Plant Closure – "Six people were arrested Wednesday morning at a north central Illinois plant run by Bain Capital-owned Sensata Technologies, where 170 workers are set to lose their jobs by the end of the year." Job creator? I don't think so.
- Binders Full Of Women – You gotta love when something stupid said by a presidential candidate turns into an Internet meme.