Here are links I found interesting on September 27, 2012:
- Apple and Rosemary Pork Roulade Recipe – This looks like just what I needed for a small dinner party I hope to have in October.
- Roasted Brussels sprouts recipe with soy sauce and mustard: soft, crisp, perfect – Now this sounds yummy…
- A Tale of Two Speeches – "Obama sounded like a president. Romney sounded confused."
- Are GMO foods safe? Opponents are skewing the science to scare people – "I’ve learned that the emotionally charged, politicized discourse on GMOs is mired in the kind of fever swamps that have polluted climate science beyond recognition." In Slate magazine.
- New Anti-Obesity Ads Blaming Overweight Parents Spark Criticism – What I find interesting about this piece is how it highlights what I said in a recent blog post about how other people treat you when you're overweight.