Here are links I found interesting on July 31, 2012:
- The Colorado Massacre, Gun Control, and the Law of Large Numbers – Excellent opinion piece about freedom, mass murder, and gun control. I think I agree 100%.
- Twitter’s Broken Promise to Protect Free Speech – "It must stand by its “tweets will flow” stance in every case if it’s to demonstrate that it stands for principles, and not just marketing." Agreed.
- Whiplash-Mitt Romney Lavishes Praise On Israel’s Socialist, Government Controlled Healthcare System – Forbes – What happens in Israel stays in Israel? Think again, Mitt.
- Bobby Jindal possible vice presidential pick but has a creationism problem – Great. Just what we need. A vice president who pushes creationism in schools.
- Twitter ‘Outed’ NBC To Journalist’s Critical Tweets — And Told Them How To File A Complaint – I don't understand why Twitter is playing these kinds of games. Surely they're not just pandering to NBC for revenue $$?
- #NBCFail: NBC blames Twitter for complaint that led to journalist Guy Adams having Twitter account suspended after complaining about London 2012 Olympics coverage – Americas – World – The Independent – Come on, Twitter! WTF?