Here are links I found interesting on June 17, 2012:
- FunnyJunk Issues Bogus Legal Threat To The Oatmeal, Hilarity Ensues – The first in a series of posts about the Oatmeal v. FunnyJunk insanity on Popehat. Excellent look at the legal matters of this case.
- Charles Carreon, Attorney For FunnyJunk, Likes To Bully The Oatmeal, But Doesn’t Like To Be Bullied – "The most astonishing thing about Charles Carreon — the attorney whose ill-considered threat is at the heart of the Oatmeal/FunnyJunk debacle I wrote about yesterday — is that the man markets himself as an internet lawyer."
- The Oatmeal v. FunnyJunk, Part III: Charles Carreon’s Lifetime-Movie-Style Dysfunctional Relationship With the Internet – More from Popehat on the Oatmeal v. FunnyJunk insanity.
- The Oatmeal v. FunnyJunk, Part IV: Charles Carreon Sues Everybody – "On Friday, June 15, 2012, attorney Charles Carreon passed from mundane short-term internet notoriety into a sort of legal cartoon-supervillainy."
- Digital verbosity: What’s in a tweet – Hint: It's a lot more than just 140 characters.