Here are links I found interesting on February 27, 2012:
- The myth of the eight-hour sleep – "We often worry about lying awake in the middle of the night – but it could be good for you. A growing body of evidence from both science and history suggests that the eight-hour sleep may be unnatural." Thanks to @Miraz on Twitter for sharing this link.
- No Interest in Pinterest? Block Pinning on your Site – Another reason not to use Pinterest. (As if you really needed one.)
- Look At The Baby – Facebook in real life — everyone else's minutiae IN YOUR FACE.
- Bill Maher Says $1 Million to Obama Super PAC Is ‘Practical’ – Go, Bill Maher!
- Oscars 2012: The movies’ most painful night – A review of the Oscars. Makes me glad I didn't watch.