Possibly Related Posts:
The following posts published within the past five years might be related to this post:
- Helicopter Commute June 27, 2014 A video. Although it's a 30-40 minute drive -- depending on traffic -- it's only about a 3 minute flight.
- Drying Cherries July 17, 2011 Up close and personal with a whole lot of trees -- and fruit. Here's a discussion of that work and some snapshots from yesterday's flight.
- Orchard to Orchard June 17, 2014 Do you see now why I love what I do and where I do it? Enjoy this in full screen at high resolution if you can.
- Sometimes, I REALLY Love My Job June 10, 2012 I experience a "magic moment" in the course of doing my summer job.
- First Cherry Drying Flights of the Season June 14, 2014 Two flights, two hours. Which do I hate more: the obstacles that are always there or the gusty wind that comes and goes on its own schedule?
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)